SEINFELD-WIKIQUOTE


Kramer: What's today?
Newman: It's Thursday.
Kramer: Really? Feels like Tuesday.
Newman: Tuesday has no feel. Monday has a feel, Friday has a feel, Sunday has a feel.
Kramer: I feel Tuesday and Wednesday.
Jerry: All right, shut up the both of you! You're making me nervous. Where is he already? He should've been out of work by now.
Newman: Hey, you know this is kind of fun.
Kramer: Yeah, maybe we oughta become private detectives...
Jerry: Yeah maybe you should.
Kramer: Maybe I will.
Newman: Yeah, me too.
Jerry: All right, what are you gonna say to him?
Kramer: Just gonna find out if he's interested.
Newman: Hey, hey maybe I should go with him?
Jerry: No, you stay in the car.
Newman: Who made you the leader?
Jerry: All right Newman, one more peep out of you and you're out of the whole operation! There he is. He's going to that bar.
Kramer: All right, I'm going in.
Jerry: Be careful Kramer.
Newman: I've should've gone in with him.
Jerry: No, you stay here in the car. I may need you.
Newman: What you need me in the car for?
Jerry: I might need you to get me a soda.

No comments: