MEDICINE MAN


¿A quién no le agrada Dr. House? Pues les dejo esta canción que ha sido usada en anuncios de la serie Dr. House. El grupo se llama The Hush Sound, son originarios de Chicago y tocan pop-rock y la canción llamada Medicine Man aparece en el album Goodbye Blues.


Medicine man, you dance me across the country
Medicine man, you dance me across the sky
Medicine man, now my feet are dragging
Medicine man, can you hear my cry?

I don't wanna be
The one, the one, the one
That you forget
I don't, I don't, I don't
Just want to be your regret

Medicine man, I lay my head in your hands
Medicine man, you will clear my mind
Medicine man, can you heal my body?
Medicine man, can you hear my cry?

I don't know where to begin
I don't know how to break
The bottle I'm living in
Do anything to take away
The memory of him
Can't you see that I have no way out
From leaving now?

No comments: