VH1´S 100 GREATEST SONGS OF THE ´90S


01 Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
02 U2 - "One"
03 Backstreet Boys - "I Want It That Way"
04 Whitney Houston - "I Will Always Love You"
05 Madonna - "Vogue"
06 Sir Mix-A-Lot - "Baby Got Back"
07 Britney Spears - "...Baby One More Time"
08 TLC - "Waterfalls"
09 R.E.M. - "Losing My Religion"
10 Sinéad O'Connor - "Nothing Compares 2 U"
11 Pearl Jam - "Jeremy"
12 Alanis Morissette - "You Oughta Know"
13 Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg) - "Nuthin' but a "G" Thang"
14 Mariah Carey - "Vision of Love"
15 Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Under the Bridge"
16 MC Hammer - "U Can't Touch This"
17 Destiny's Child - "Say My Name"
18 Metallica - "Enter Sandman"
19 Beastie Boys - "Sabotage"
20 Hanson - "MMMBop"
21 Celine Dion - "My Heart Will Go On"
22 Beck - "Loser"
23 Salt-N-Pepa with En Vogue - "Whatta Man"
24 House of Pain - "Jump Around"
25 Soundgarden - "Black Hole Sun"
26 Eminem - "My Name Is"
27 Counting Crows - "Mr. Jones"
28 Ricky Martin - "Livin' la Vida Loca"
29 Vanilla Ice - "Ice Ice Baby"
30 *NSYNC - "Tearin' Up My Heart"
31 Radiohead - "Creep"
32 BLACKstreet - "No Diggity"
33 Spice Girls - "Wannabe"
34 Third Eye Blind - "Semi-Charmed Life"
35 Oasis - "Wonderwall"
36 C+C Music Factory - "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
37 Green Day - "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)"
38 Christina Aguilera - "Genie In A Bottle"
39 Goo Goo Dolls - "Iris"
40 Color Me Badd - "I Wanna Sex You Up"
41 Spin Doctors - "Two Princes"
42 Collective Soul - "Shine"
43 En Vogue - "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)"
44 The Fugees - "Killing Me Softly With His Song"
45 Hootie & the Blowfish - "Only Wanna Be With You"
46 Shania Twain - "You're Still the One"
47 Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch - "Good Vibrations"
48 Matchbox Twenty - "3 AM"
49 Jewel - "Who Will Save Your Soul"
50 Alice in Chains - "Man in the Box"
51 Tupac (Feat. Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman) - "California Love"
52 Sugar Ray - "Fly"
53 Naughty by Nature - "O.P.P."
54 Joan Osborne - "One of Us"
55 Fiona Apple - "Criminal"
56 L.L. Cool J - "Mama Said Knock You Out"
57 Jay-Z featuring Amil and Ja Rule - "Can I Get A..."
58 Sophie B. Hawkins - "Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover"
59 Weezer - "Buddy Holly"
60 Bell Biv DeVoe - "Poison"
61 Sheryl Crow - "All I Wanna Do"
62 Live - "I Alone"
63 The Notorious B.I.G. (Feat. Mase & Puff Daddy) - "Mo Money Mo Problems"
64 The Presidents of the United States of America - "Peaches"
65 Digital Underground - "The Humpty Dance"
66 Edwin McCain - "I'll Be"
67 Deee-Lite - "Groove Is In The Heart"
68 Will Smith - "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It"
69 Korn - "Freak on a Leash"
70 Jamiroquai - "Virtual Insanity"
71 Arrested Development - "Tennessee"
72 Barenaked Ladies - "One Week"
73 Marcy Playground - "Sex and Candy"
74 Cher - "Believe"
75 Kris Kross - "Jump"
76 Blues Traveler - "Run-Around"
77 Ice Cube - "It Was a Good Day"
78 Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
79 Meredith Brooks - "Bitch"
80 Right Said Fred - "I'm Too Sexy"
81 Paula Cole - "I Don't Want to Wait"
82 Geto Boys - "Mind Playing Tricks on Me"
83 The Breeders - "Cannonball"
84 Snow - "Informer"
85 Cypress Hill - "Insane In The Brain"
86 The Cranberries - "Linger"
87 Billy Ray Cyrus - "Achy Breaky Heart"
88 Duncan Sheik - "Barely Breathing"
89 Liz Phair - "Never Said"
90 New Radicals - "You Get What You Give"
91 Sarah McLachlan - "Building a Mystery"
92 Public Enemy - "911 Is A Joke"
93 Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories - "Stay"
94 Fastball - "The Way"
95 Montell Jordan - "This is How We Do It"
96 Nelson - "(Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection"
97 Prince & The New Power Generation - "Gett Off"
98 EMF - "Unbelievable"
99 Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott - "The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)"
100 Gerardo - "Rico Suave"

No comments: