DAME UN BESO Y DIME ADIÓS

Reinicié el contador de reproducción de itunes y ahora la lista de las 25 mas escuchadas es:
  1. Roxette-Joyride
  2. Lower Dens- I get nervous
  3. Morrissey- To me you are a work of art
  4. La Unión- Falso amor
  5. Soda Stereo- Zoom
  6. Tchaikovsky- Act I;2 March
  7. Buke and Gass- Your face left before you
  8. Kings of Leon- Manhattan
  9. La Ley- Mas allá
  10. Mika- Happy ending
  11. Smashing Pumpkins- Drown
  12. Morrissey- On the streets I ran
  13. Fito Paez- Pétalo de sal
  14. Josh Ritter- Ratting locks
  15. Feist- So sorry
  16. Hombres G- Chico tienes que cuidarte
  17. Daft Punk- Too long
  18. Fito Paez y Joaquín Sabina- Enemigos íntimos
  19. Pearl Jam- Love bote captain
  20. The Cardigans- I need some fine wine and you, you need to be nicer
  21. Foo Fighters- Times like these
  22. Jane´s Addiction- Jane says
  23. Modest Mouse- Flote on
  24. Gustavo Cerati- Cosas imposibles
  25. U2- All I want is you

No comments: